Liver is the largest organ in the human body. It receives an average of 30% (1.5 litres) of blood circulation from the body every 1 minute to cleanse undesired substances and regulates distribution of nutrients once food is ingested in our body. The liver has no pain receptors. During the early stages of liver diseases a patient usually does not experience any symptoms. It is of later stages, signs of weakness and general fatigue occur.
Functions of the liver:
- Detoxification: The liver eliminates dead cells (white and red), bacterias and neutralises harmful hormones.
- Energy Supply: The liver converts carbohydrates, amino acids and fat into glucose for energy supply. It stores excess glucose as glycogen. Glycogen will be converted to glucose during fast or work-out.
- Storage: Liver reserves vitamins and minerals. The liver plays a role in converting carbohydrates, proteins, amino acids and fat into glucose for energy supply.
Risk factors of liver disease:
- Chronic alcoholism: Excessive alcohol consumption can lead to *steatosis (fatty liver) and liver **cirrhosis.
*Steatosis refers to the build-up of fat in the liver which affects the liver functions.
**Cirrhosis is the scarring/hardening of the liver due to liver damage.
- Physiological stress: Overly use of medication (artificial compound or herbs) or chronic diseases such as hypertension could also stress the liver for it needs to cope in elimination of foreign chemicals.
- Viral infection: HAV, HBV, HCV, HDV, HED are hepatitis virus that causes liver inflammation and further leads to liver cirrhosis.
Ways to promote healthy liver:
- Moderate alcohol consumption: According to the Dietary Guidelines for Americans, moderate alcohol consumption is defined as having up to 1 drink per day for women and up to 2 drinks per day for men.
- Vaccination: Plan a routine immunization schedule for you and your family. Vaccination helps to prevent hepatitis for your loved ones.
- Dietary approaches: Consume foods such as barley grass, beets and carrots that are extremely high in antioxidants, plant-flavonoids and beta-carotene which stimulates and improve overall liver function. Probiotics help to boost your immunity and act as a natural barrier to cleanse your liver and prevent liver diseases.
With the combined functions of Organic Barleygreen Premium, Organic Beta Beet, Organic Beta Carrot and Probio+Plus, you can rest assured that your body is taken care of for the improvement and maintenance of health by having the following benefits.
Benefits of the Liver Detox Programme:
- Detoxifies liver & provides important nutrients to the liver
- Balances body acidity level and increases metabolism
- Increases energy and revitalizes
- Lowers cholesterol
- Slows down aging
- Boosts immune system
- Reduces risk of diarrhea, food poisoning, urinary infection, indigestion and feeling bloated
- Helps anemia, alcohol drinkers, smokers, menstrual & menopause disturbances
Barleygreen Premium is made from the powdered juice of young barley grass with brown rice and kelp.
This magnificent green drink has 16 vitamins, 17 minerals, 18 amino acids and 300 types of live enzymes. It is organic, contains high source of chlorophyll to detoxify your body at cellular level, hence its natural alkaline neutralises the acidity of one’s body. Barleygreen enhances metabolism, is nourishing, slows down aging and prevents chronic diseases.
A delicious nutrient-dense soluble powder made from the juice of organic beets. Beta Beet™ contains a variety of vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients including folic acid, iron, calcium and betaine. The special method of processing retains the nutrients, providing you with live enzymes, nutrients, and the detoxification power of fresh beets. One serving size (8g) of Beta Beet™ is equivalent to the juice of 2 beets. It is suitable for adults and children of all ages.
Organic Beta Carrot™ captures the natural benefits of organic fresh carrots and acerola cherries providing our bodies with two of nature’s best antioxidants, vitamin A (in the form of beta carotene) and vitamin C. Both vitamins are crucial to the health of our immune system for these antioxidants neutralize free radicals and help our body fight disease. Our unique temperature controlled process packs 330% of Vitamin A and 90% of vitamin C in one single serving of Beta Carrot™. With 50 times the concentrate, 90% can be easily absorbed by the body. It is suitable for adults and children of all ages.
Probio+Plus is “Synbiotic” which means it contains 6 types of probiotics and 2 types of prebiotics working together. Prebiotic is food for probiotics. These bacteria improve the gut flora which brings about an enhanced immune system.
Morning & Night: 6 caplets Probio+Plus, 1 tablespoon of powder or 5 caplets of BARLEYGREEN, 1 teaspoon Beta Beet and 1 tablespoon Beta Carrot with water on an empty stomach
Do not take with hot liquids since heat will diminish active enzymes.
Store in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
For any order inquires please email firstname.lastname@example.org